2007-02-11

Quebec City, February 9th 2007

I went to Québec city on Friday. I drove there super early because I had a meeting with people from the culture department of the City to maybe set up a SOPREF office there. I then went to hang out at CHYZ and do an interview. The people there were so nice. I played a show at Le Vieux Bureau de Poste with Standing Waltz. It was all ages, it was sold out, the show was super fun, I tried out a delay pedal which was amazing. After the show, I went to Galerie Rouje to see Pawa Up and Gatineau play a show. Pawa Up were great, Malcolm Bauld was playing piano and it was pretty sweet. I only watched a few songs from Gatineau because I decided that I would drive back home in the middle of the night.

I loved the drive, I listened to some old mix Cds that people gave me a few years back when we used to make Mix contests. Really fun!