2007-01-25

Divan Orange on January 23rd 2006

The show at Divan was so much fun! I was so happy that Lionel invited me to play again. Divan Orange is such a great place and I feel so at home there. Chrissy's show was amazing. She has the most beautiful voice. It's also always fun to see Chris play. And Jay, Sterling, Jean-Philippe and Marianne were great! I love playing with a full band! I love them and I'm so lucky that they are such lovely people and seem to really care about me and play with their hearts.

I'm working hard as usual for SOPREF. LOCAL is releasing 10 albums next month and they are all really good! I can't wait for all launches to start. I'll be able to go out with my very good friend Paule, who is actually the very talented press agent that is getting me all this crazy promo. Thank you Paule!

I also want to give a sincere thanks to Edmund Lam who designed this great poster and my t-shirt. What a talented artist!