2006-10-26

Fall tour 2006: BC...

The drive down to Vancouver was amazing and I actually loved doing it on my own. I took pictures with the great camera Dallas lent me. The first show in Vancouver was at The Main which is one of my favorite venues in Canada. It's a Greek restaurant! The show was fun, we played with RC of Mongoose and it was great. The next day, I hung out with Wes and Brawnwin and with The Feminists. We played at The Marine Club with the Skort and Ghost House which have members of the band Cadeaux I played with in Winnipeg a while back. It was nice to see them again.












The next day, we took the Ferry to Victoria and a whole school of Japanese students were on it! They couldn't speak english or french but they loved the camera! We went to see Malcolm's parents and then played at Logan's. The next day, I drove to Kelowna, got lost, stuck in traffic, in a storm and almost ran over a scary hitchhiker with a mask in the dark! Scared to living shit out of me. Malcolm told me he scared him too! We played at The Hubb which is a great all ages venue run by an amazing couple. It was super fun!