2006-11-01

Fall tour 2006: Ontario part two...














After leaving Winnipeg, my favorite city, I drove down to Thunder Bay. We played at The Apollo. Sheila who runs it and is super generous. She fed us, she got a place to stay, she even paid us. Gab had been there and she was under the impression that I hated his guts which I really don't. I sang Mostly Harmless which is a song about how much I loved touring with Gab and told everyone about it since they knew him and she cracked up because she thought I was being sarcastic. I really wasn't. The next day, I drove for 13 hours to make it to Sudbury! A cop stopped me for speeding, I was going 117 in a 90 zone. He asked me what I was doing in Northern Ontario and I told him I was on tour. I think he thought it was pretty sad that I was alone so he only gave me a ticket for 37.50$! Score!

We played at The Townehouse and hung out with the guys from Statues who are super nice. Some drunk guys talked to me during my whole set!

It was the last show. I had a great tour! I had so much fun and Malcolm and the others were so nice! Can't wait to go on tour again!